- 【6-Programmable Buttons】6 Programmable buttons to configure macros for games (the programmable function Not support for Mac OS); Up to 5 memory profiles for storing different groups of the button settings.
- 【4 Adjustable DPI】 1200/1600/2400/3200 DPI Resolution Optical Tracking Technology provides sensitivity and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
- 【4- Circular & Breathing LED Light 】4-Circular & Breathing LED Light will gradually change colors to bring you the visual enjoyment of gaming(Press and hold the DPI button for 5 seconds Can set a unique color)
- 【Streamlined Ergonomic Shape design】Streamlined ergonomic design provides you a comfortable grip. It makes the most use of its anti-slip scroll wheel while not producing visual fatigue or finger fatigue.
- 【Wide Compatibility】LINGYI gaming mouse well compatible with windows7/8/10/XP, Vista7/8 and Linux, etc. Fits for desktop, laptop, PC, Macbook and other devices. This mouse enjoys 30 days money-back and 12-month worry-free warranty.
- LINGYI M102Gaming mouse 6- Programmable Buttons
- Buttons: 6 buttons and Ultra-precise Scroll Wheel.
- Tracking systems: Optical
- Adjustable 4 DPI : 1200DPI 1600DPI 2400DPI 3200DPI
- Accurate Respond: 3000 FPS (Frames Per Second) , It will offer reliable connectivity with
- smooth and responsive tracking.Ergonomically designed, long-term use without fatigue.
- Turn on/off the LED: Press the side button and DPI key at the same time to turn the LED on or off.
- Press the DPI button for 5 seconds to switch the LED mode. Two LED modes: 4-color breathing light and fixed color.
- The breathing light sequence is blue-pink-red-purple and the corresponding DPI value sequence is 1200-1600-2400-3200.
- Blue LED = 1200DPI, Pink LED = 1600DPI, Red LED = 2400DPI, Purple LED = 3200DPI
M102 gaming mouse driver software download on the official website
Mouse Software Driver setting:
- Open the software, select “Advanced setting”, click “name list” to create a new name file
- Click “Record” to start record Macros you want, once finish click “stop” then save, click “Apply” to save the setting. Open a file, you can click mouse button which you set macro, to open the macros.(the speed macro comes is same as the speed you record)
- Select “basic setting”, to define button you want set macro on mouse. Select the name file which you set under Advanced setting, click apply to save. You can take out the macro by clicking mouse set button.